Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bad Girl Glam: So Inspired By This Look!


The Bombshell Is Back!

As soon as I seen this article my jaw hit the floor! I am so in love with the Old Hollywood Glamour look that the Iconic Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield, and Bettie Page are so famous for! But to see it come together with today's most hottest trends it literally made me giddy! I also want to say that the gorgeous Annalynne McCord (from 90210) did such an amazing job Channeling Marilyn Monroe in these photos, She makes me want to buy every single outfit! This whole look inspired me from the hair, to the makeup, and right down to the shoes! Look for the January 2010 Issue of Cosmo on stands now! Since The magazine is not released on all News stands yet, I was lucky enough to find these photos leaked early on CocoPerez, so thank you for the early Photos! Honestly these pics I am posting don't do the looks justice, go out and by the Magazine!


[Images courtesy of Cosmopolitan] Photos where shot by photographer duo Markus Klinko and Indrani

No comments:

Post a Comment